12 months ago
Our client, with an enviable client list, has a superb opportunity for an ambitious banking lawyer. In this newly created role you will work closely with both the real estate finance and corporate teams. Your responsibilities will include:
- Advising a broad variety of lending clients including the big four, asset based lenders, international banks and investment lenders.
- Advising across all aspects of real estate finance.
- Dealing with bond and capital market matters.
- Networking and business development amongst new and existing clients.
The ideal candidate will be dynamic, collaborative and ambitious. You will relish the opportunity to work for a top tier team and be part of actively growing the business. You will also ideally have had exposure to some of the following:
- Project or real estate finance.
- Working with institutional investors.
- Supporting corporate transactions including capital markets, mergers and acquisitions work.
- Developing and sustaining relationships directly with clients.
Our client has an unrivalled track record for developing and retaining its people.
Please get in touch with Cassidy Bishop at Taylor Root should you be interested in discussing this position further.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.