Currently working with a Irish leading firm who are actively looking to hire a newly qualified banking lawyer to join their Financial Services Team in Dublin.
The role is ideally looking to hire a newly qualified lawyer with Finance experience however would be happy to consider trainees without relevant experience that are interested in pursuing a career in Banking Law.
The Financial Services team's clients include major domestic and international banks, non-bank lenders, corporate borrowers and investment funds.
- Reviewing and drafting finance and security documents
- Advising on lending and security queries
- Remediation work on flawed security
- Knowledge of personal property security
- Advising on corporate lending issues
- Knowledge of legislative framework
For more information, please contact Hamish at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.