11 months ago
Our client is a leading national full service law firm with a reputation for delivering quality and practical legal advice. Due to growth and a large influx of new work, this firm is currently seeking an experienced lawyer to join their leading banking and finance team working on a range of transactional banking and finance matters.
This excellent opportunity offers:
- The chance to work with highly experienced partners who have decades of experience advising on banking and finance transactions
- A broad and diverse range of high quality transactional work
- The opportunity to act for banks, fund managers, corporate borrowers, public sector bodies and other financial institutions
The successful candidate will be advising on a broad range of banking and finance matters such as:
- Secured and unsecured corporate finance,acquisition and leveraged finance as well as property and construction finance
- Debt restructuring
- Leveraged buyout funding
- Structuring, negotiating, performing due diligence and documenting funding
- Project, corporate, acquisition and asset financing
- Advising financiers and corporate borrowers
- Property and construction financing, aged care and healthcare sector financing and automotive industry financing
You will be a 3-5PQE lawyer with experience and background in transactional banking matters.
For further information please contact Geoff Denton on 8610 8400 or email@example.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.