Up to S$144000 per annum
10 months ago
- Providing legal support and is responsible for drafting and negotiation of Master Agreements in various jurisdictions
- Provide legal and regulatory advise to relevant stakeholders
- Responsible for managing the information management system
- Preferably Singapore qualified lawyer with at least 4 years PQE. Open to consider those with Hong Kong or English qualifications.
- Must have experience dealing banking and finance, financial regualtory or capital markets matters
- Able to work as a team and also independently
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.