9 months ago
The role is reporting into the Director of AML Surveillance team within the compliance function. You will be working in a nuclear team of 3-4 team members. You are responsible to day-to-day AML monitoring and advisory. You will work with business partners on AML related issues, thus providing professional advice upon specific issues.
- 5+ years of working experience gained from a SFC regulated institutions
- AML Advisory experience not limited to transaction monitoring, KYC/onboarding, all-rounded AML experience is a must
- Experienced dealing with counter parties and regulators (SFC, JFIU, ICAC, HKMA)
- Fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin & English
- Detail minded and able to work independently
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.