Sydney, New South Wales
Market-leading package plus bonus
about 2 months ago
As a Corporate lawyer with good quality experience, you have the market in the palm of your hand at the moment. Virtually every ranked firm is looking to add headcount to keep up with their pipeline in what has been an exceptional year - with a lot more to come.
It has never been a better time to assess your position and trade up!
This client in particular is a perfect example:
Tier 1 firm seeks ambitious lawyers to join their esteemed Corporate team, which comprises Public M&A (takeovers and schemes), Private M&A (business and share sales and acquisitions), Private Equity (PE) and Equity Capital Markets (ECM). They advise on a breadth of complex, market-leading deals within a tightknit, high-performing team. They are recognised as one of the best in Australia and internationally, and are consistently at the top of the league tables for both value and volume.
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrated experience (preferably 2+ post-qualified experience) from a reputable Corporate Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Private Equity and/or Capital Markets practice, ideally from a leading top tier, national or international firm.
- Ability to effectively manage smaller matters and elements of larger matters.
- Willingness to participate in business development activities, such as pitch documents, firm-wide pursuits, article writing, attending industry events and hosting seminars.
- Desire and ability to grow, both as a Corporate lawyer and as a leader.
- Willingness to build an understanding of clients and develop effective working relationships.
- Ability to establish a professional profile and internal networks.
- Interest in developing one's self and others through mentoring and sharing experiences and networks.
If you are interested in applying for this position or would like to find out more, please contact me for a confidential discussion.
D: 02 9236 9076
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.