Associate/Senior Associate – Corporate M&A
Our client, a top-tier international law firm, is looking to add an Associate and a Senior Associate to its Tier 1 M&A team.
In this role, you will work alongside a key corporate partner who is consistently ranked in industry publications as a leading corporate lawyer. You will have access to a diverse range of top quality work, ranging from public to private M&A to capital and fund raisings, with a focus on the vibrant real estate and infrastructure sectors.
Our client’s Corporate M&A team is well recognised as a Tier 1 team by all leading industry publications. This is a fantastic group of energetic and highly capable lawyers.
Our client is a leading international law firm with a team of over 3000 lawyers strategically positioned on the ground in the world’s growth markets and financial centres. It is also recognised as one of the world’s most innovative law firms.
- Access to market leading work in your chosen specialty, and the opportunity to work with leaders in their fields
- Flexible ways of working and various leave arrangements to balance your work and life commitments
- Holistic wellbeing programs supporting mental and physical health, including access to a broad range of mental health resources, EAP, gym memberships, flu vaccinations, skin cancer checks and in house catered meals.
- Mobility around our client’s network when opportunities arise
- Access to a large range of learning and development opportunities to help you meet your goals
- A detailed framework to support working parents in balancing their personal and professional priorities, including 26 weeks paid parental leave open to both primary and secondary carers with no minimum service period for permanent employees
- Corporate discounts on health and general insurance, superannuation advice and other products and services
- Opportunities to participate in a wide range of pro-bono and community impact programs, and inclusion networks
For more information, please contact Samantha Jones on +61 420 737 006 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.