Sydney, New South Wales
Strong remuneration package on offer
about 2 months ago
Our client is considered one of Asia Pacific's premier Australian law firms. It has strong relationships with international firms and works on complex, high value domestic and cross-border deals.
Our client has a top tier Banking & Finance practice, with deeply integrated relationgships with blue chip banks and financial institutions, and are on the panels for a number of significant entities. The partners are market leaders and are individually recognised for the calibre of their experience and depth of sector knowledge. Furthermore, the finance practice is well-regarded for their integrated and supportive team culture.
This leading team is seeking to add headcount in their Corporate Finance team to due a significant pipeline of work. The team has exposure to the full spectrum of financing transactions including corporate finance, property finance, project finance, asset and structured finance.
- Solicitor qualified in a Commonwealth jurisdiction (e,g, Australia, New Zealand, England & Wales, etc.)
- Preferably 4+ years' PQE in corporate finance transactions, including corporate lending, syndications, acquisition and leveraged finance gained from a reputable private practice firm (gained in Australia or overseas)
- Strong technical drafting and communication skills
- Ability to negotiate commercial terms and to assist clients with making difficult decisions
- Demonstrated ability to form enduring relationships with peers, clients and industry experts
- A team player attitude and the ability to mentor junior lawyers in the group
- Resilience and a commitment to provide exceptional levels of service to Australian and international client base
If you are interested in applying for this position or would like to find out more, please contact me for a confidential discussion.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.