about 1 year ago
I speak to lawyers all the time that are tired of working at a top-tier firm. Most of them don't know there are other options out there.
Here is good example - I'm working with a specialist firm in the financial services regulation space that is arguably doing better work than the top-tiers.
Why is this appealing?
- As a lawyer you will be at the coal face of the financial services industry, and will provide hands on advice to companies (like fin-techs and neo-banks) creating innovative products. Of course there's advice on how to deal with ASIC, but it's much bigger and better than that.
- You will get paid the same as if you were at a top-tier.
- You will work in a fantastic environment with normal hours.
- You will work with people vastly experienced in their field (I've met them and they're all interesting, lovely people).
- They are growing and this role exists because of that growth.
- Given how specialised they are and the work you will do, it will look amazing (possibly even better) on your CV.
For me it's a no brainer.
They will not take anyone, so you must have these things to be eligible to apply:
- 3-9 years' experience in the financial services regulation industry.
- Private practice experience within Australia.
- Good academics from a reputable university.
I've worked with this firm for a while now, and have helped a number of people move there. If you'd like to have a confidential chat to find out more, contact me at 02 9236 9000 or email@example.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.