Associate / Senior Associate – Corporate
Further develop your corporate law career focusing on large transactional and advisory matters within a top law firm based in Melbourne.
About The Firm
This Australian law firm is recognised as a leading corporate, regulatory and disputes law firm. They handle some of the most complex transactions in Australia, advising acquirers, targets and financers. They commit to pro-bono legal services and have a proud track record.
You will have a minimum of 3 years PQE with solid corporate law experience gained from a highly regarded law firm.
- Handle complex transactions in Australia, advising acquirers, targets and financers;
- Commit to pro-bono services and maintain our client’s proud track record; and
- Work on matters such as private M&A, public M&A, ECM, private equity, and Corporations Act matters.
- Admitted to practice in Australia or New Zealand;
- Minimum of 3 years PQE in private practice;
- Ambition to work on challenging matters at the top of the market
- Excellent drafting, analytical and advice writing skills;
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment; and
- Experience in private M&A, public M&A, ECM, private equity, and Corporations Act matters is highly advantageous.
Experienced Senior Associate candidates are welcome to apply.
To apply online, please click the apply now button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Sean Murphy by emailing email@example.com or call 0429 137 658.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.