Associate/ Senior Associate – Competition Law
Our client, a highly regarded international law firm, is looking to grow its’ Melbourne Competition Law practice and add a Senior Associate to its’ Competition, Consumer and Regulatory team.
About The Role
This role is perfect if you are looking for broad experience across the full spectrum of competition and consumer law – from ACCC investigations and immunity applications to Access undertakings and arrangements.
The team will have you working with global and domestic clients on complex competition and consumer law matters and represent clients before the ACCC, the Australian Competition Tribunal, the Australian Energy Regulator, the Federal Court, and the High Court.
If you are looking to accelerate your career and be a part of a tier one practice, we should be talking.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for candidates with:
- 5+ years private practice legal experience ideally from a leading top tier or national firm or a competition agency;
- Strong knowledge of competition law;
- A desire and ability to grow, both as a lawyer and leader;
- A willingness to build an understanding of clients and develop effective working relationships;
- Advanced legal skills complex drafting, negotiation and project management, good people management; and
- An ability to effectively manage larger matters and lead teams.
The Next Step
If this sounds like you, click the ‘apply’ button. If you would like to have a confidential chat, find out more, contact Sean Murphy on +614 2913 7658 or email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.