3 months ago
Successful candidates will have:
- 1-3 years PQE and a solid academic background
- A can do approach
- Strong technical ability and knowledge of applicable law and regulation
- An enthusiasm for marketing and business development
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build and maintain client relationships
- You will work across a number of different disciplines within the team and therefore should be versatile and interested in developing a broad skill base
CMS are delighted to be named Law Firm of the Year at the 2018 British Legal Awards.
CMS is an international law firm with leading businesses throughout Europe, The Middle East, Asia and beyond. We create sustainable and rewarding futures for our clients, our people and our communities.
Ranked as the world's 5th largest law firm by lawyer headcount and 6th largest in the UK by revenue, CMS works with clients in over 40 countries from 70+ offices worldwide.
CMS is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. And we recruit, value and nurture top talent.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.