Associate – NFPs, Human Rights & Social Impact
This mid-tier firm has opened up a growth role for an Associate/Lawyer to join their Not-For-Profit, Human Rights and Social Impact team based in Sydney.
In this role you will be working closely with a highly regarded and leading Partner across a range of legal matters including:
- Drafting complex letters of advice and submissions to the ATO and ACNC;
- Arranging tax endorsements/concession for charities;
- Providing corporate/governance advice;
- Advising on fundraising issues;
- Dealing with internal disputes in NFPs;
- Drafting constitutions; and
- Acting on mergers.
This is an opportunity to provide technical expertise and advice to charities and the Not-For-Profit sector more generally. This is not a pro bono role.
What they’re looking for:
- You will have a minimum of 3 years’ corporate/commercial experience from another reputable law firm
- Not-For-Profit/charities sector experience desirable but not required
- You could have corporate tax experience
- You will have a “can-do” attitude, a passion for NFP and charity law, strong written and verbal communication skills as well as excellent client service. Ideally you will have at least a credit average academic history from a well-respected university.
Feel free to apply for contact me for more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.