Associate Insurance (Motor Vehicle)
This mid-tier firm has opened up a growth role for an Associate/Lawyer to join their Sydney Insurance team on a full time basis.
It will be working with an excellent partner with a reputation of being down to earth and easy to work with.
Act for insurers in motor vehicle insurance related litigation. This includes bringing and defending claims for property damage.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Reviewing files and preparing advices;
- Communicating with clients both in writing and verbally;
- Preparing court documents, including statements of evidence;
- Drafting correspondence and communicating with other practitioners;
- Appearing before the Local Court;
- Diary management; and
- File management.
What they’re looking for:
- You will have 3-5 years’ legal experience from other prominent law firms with motor vehicle insurance litigation in the NSW Local Court system.
- The ideal candidate will have a professional approach and excellent communication skills, with a client service focus.
- You will be proficient in excel, word and formatting.
- You will have the ability to prioritise tasks, display initiative, and have good attention to detail and a proven history of meeting deadlines.
Feel free to apply for contact me for more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.