Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
10 months ago
ASSOCIATE GENERAL COUNSEL, M&A AND OPERATIONAL, ABU DHABI
CLIENT: Our client is an integral part of Abu Dhabi's diverse heavy industry sector that spans the Middle East and assets beyond. Their operations are doing well, and now is the right time to bring in legal support in the form of a new Associate General Counsel.
ROLE: You will join a small team which forms part of a wider network and be an active part of driving the business and its deals. Supporting a strong General Counsel, you will take a lead on M&A and day to day operations whilst supporting the rest of the team, mentoring juniors and training new members.
CANDIDATE: Ideal candidates will hold the following criteria:
- Specific industry experience covering heavy industry.
- Western qualified with strong in-house and or international standard law firm work, with a preference for both.
- Based in the region already, or with significant current or previous exposure to the Middle East.
- A skill set covering corporate, commercial, M&A, corporate governance, compliance and regulatory will be ideal.
- It is vital that you have international standard law firm training, ideally from the UK market.
- To clarify, at heart you need to be an M&A lawyer, or at least have significant exposure to it.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.