Associate – Employment
Our client is seeking a diligent, enthusiastic, and dedicated Associate or Senior Associate to join their highly skilled Employment Law Team.
The team services the full spectrum of employment law needs of private sector employers and all three tiers of government. This role will give you the opportunity to work across a broad range of areas including employment, industrial relations and discrimination.
Join a highly successful Australian law firm that works closely with corporations, businesses and governments throughout Australia and internationally.
The firm values diversity and provides its employees with the resources necessary for career success. They offer targeted training and development programs so that you can achieve your career goals.
The firm are proud leaders of the legal profession when it comes to promoting a diverse workforce. They have been an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workforce Gender Equality Agency every year since 2004.
- Access to a variety of interesting and challenging work;
- Supportive partners who are committed to employee’s professional development.
- Flexible working arrangements, whether that’s hours, place of work or the leave you take.
- Access to great learning and development initiatives
- A supportive and enthusiastic team, which celebrates each other’s successes and is genuinely excited about the work they do.
- At least 4 years of post-qualification experience from a top-tier, mid-tier or reputable boutique law firm in Australia.
- Be a team player
- Willing to support and mentor junior members of the team
If this sounds like an opportunity that you’d like to discuss, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.