City of London, London
about 1 year ago
This role reports directly in the Partner and sits in a team of six. The role of the Associate Director is to support a portfolio of well known listed clients, advising on and managing the delivery of innovative solutions by bringing together multi-disciplinary teams to tackle complex client challenges whilst developing strong relationships with your clients and also being commercial aware and investing time in business development.
Other duties include:
- Staying up to date with legislative, governance and regulatory changes and new practices to maintain your position as an expert in your field.
- Advising client boards and management on these changes and practices.
- Developing client and internal relationships to contribute toward the continued growth of the business.
- People management and development.
- Relationship management.
- Development of new and existing services and overseeing the delivery of those services.
- Financial Management.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is ACIS qualified
- Someone with previous professional services experience
We offer flexible working.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.