My client is an investment bank with worldwide presence. They are currently looking for a Fixed Income Compliance Associate Director to join their compliance department.
- Support senior line management and provide Regulatory compliance advice to Foreign exchange and Fixed Income trading business
- Assist in the development of regulatory compliance policy for relevant business units and ensure all business understand to regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Work closely with fixed income business to make sure any new products and services are aligned to regulatory requirements
- Review on new products or activities for compliance implications and maintain good relations with regulators
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 8-10 years of compliance experiences with foreign exchange and fixed income products
- Strong knowledge on both Hong Kong and international regulations related to fixed income
- Excellent command in both Chinese and English.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.