Heem Hian Lim
6 months ago
- Provide support and advice to global business and functions to ensure compliance with Data Protection regulations and policies
- Lead in Privacy related projects globally - this includes identifying risk areas, implementing remediation plans and enforcing compliance across the group
- Provide direction and insights on Privacy Impact Assessment at a global level
- Maintain and update monitoring controls and activities
- Support in the design, coordination and implementation of the Global Privacy Training & Communications Plan with an emphasis on the risk assessment
- Provide timely updates and reports to senior management on privacy metrics and risk assessment
- Support cross-functional teams in developing appropriate reporting tools with the aim of creating a culture of awareness and ownership of data privacy and related risk
- Minimally 5 years of experience in Data Privacy with global or regional exposure
- A recognised degree in any of the following area: Law, Economics, Mathematics & Statistics, Business, Information Technology
- Proven track record in managing data privacy related projects and/or privacy risk assessment
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence and lead
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.