Associate Director AML Advisory
We have a current opportunity for An Associate Director, AML Advisory Wealth Management on a permanent basis with a Multinational Banking client. The position will be based in London, with 2 days from home.
- To support the Associate Director AML Compliance Advisory and Program Management with the provision of AML Advisory Services to the UK Wealth Management International business
- Review and implementation of UK AML Legislation and Regulation
- Provide input to the drafting and maintenance of AML local policies and procedures, as requested
- Take into consideration, incorporate and participate in Enterprise wide Compliance initiatives
- Keep abreast of changes to regulatory and legislative rules and principles including attending lectures, seminars and training courses (where possible)
- Assist with the completion of Annual Business Risk Assessments relating to Financial Crime
- Collaborate with other AML and Compliance team members as necessary for continuous improvement of processes and to share best practices
- Provide assistance to the wider AML Compliance Team as and when required
For further information about this position please apply.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.