6 months ago
About The Company
This Australian law firm is recognised as a leading corporate, regulatory and disputes practice. They handle some of the most complex transactions in Australia, advising acquirers, targets and financiers. They commit to pro-Bono legal services and have a proud track record.
About The Role
With the ability and autonomy to act in both transactional and advisory matters, this role will see you advising on -
- Private M&A;
- Public M&A;
- Private equity; and
- Corporations Act matters.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in corporate law in a highly regarded law firm;
- Ambition to work on challenging matters at the top of the market;
- Excellent drafting, analytical and advice writing skills;
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment; and
- A desire to learn develop and progress quickly.
- Remuneration at the top end of the market
- Learn and develop legal and non-legal skills
- Be a member of a friendly and high performing team in a fast-paced and supportive environment
- Work alongside some of Australia's leading legal minds in one of the premier practices in Australia on a broad mix of matters
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Sean Murphy on +614 2913 7658 for a confidential discussion.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.