Associate – Commercial
Our client, a national law firm, is looking to add an Associate to its commercial team.
In this role, you will be working across a range of areas of commercial and corporate law including, contract drafting, not for profit, corporate governance and structuring, mergers and acquisitions, intellectual property and information technology.
This opportunity would suit an individual who enjoys direct client contact and is looking to advance their career by working alongside talented senior practitioners who are keen to share their knowledge. There are genuine prospects for promotion for the right person who would like to progress their career.
Our client is a mid-tier national commercial law firm. With 300+ staff and offices spread across the east coast, their national footprint is growing along with their international reach.
- Genuine flexibility.
- Dress for your day – choose what you want to wear based on what is happening that day.
- Wellness program.
- Performance bonus.
- Volunteer day.
- Quality learning and development to help reach your potential.
- Up to 20 weeks paid parental leave for the primary carer and including superannuation contributions on both paid and unpaid leave.
- Public Holiday Swap – allow staff to take time to celebrate holidays that are meaningful to them.
- At least 4 years of post-qualification experience.
- Excellent academics.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you’d like to discuss, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.