Associate – Banking and Finance (Project Finance)
Our client, a top-tier international law firm, is looking to add an Associate to its market-leading Project Finance team.
The team acts on the market’s most cutting edge transactions including renewables, large infrastructure and PPPs. The Partner is a leading lawyer in this field, and is consistently lauded in legal publications.
We are happy to speak with Associates who have general banking experience and a desire to specialise in and learn more about project finance.
- Formal and informal flexible working patterns and leave arrangements.
- Holistic wellbeing programs to support mental and physical health, including access to a broad range of mental health resources, gym memberships, flu vaccinations and skin cancer checks.
- Access to a large range of learning and development opportunities.
- A detailed framework to support working parents in balancing their personal and professional priorities.
- Corporate discounts on health and general insurance, superannuation advice and other products and services.
- Opportunities to participate in a wide range of pro-bono and community impact programs, and inclusion networks.
For more information, please contact Samantha Jones on +61 420 737 006 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.