Assistant Company Secretary FTSE 250
We are working with a FTSE 250 organisation who are looking for an Assistant Company Secretary to join their team in London.
This role will report to the General Counsel and has great possibility for growth and development. Please note that previous experience within a FTSE 250 organisation as an Assistant Company Secretary is essential for this role.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating compliance with UK listed company continuing obligations, including with the Listing Rules, DTRs, UK Corporate Governance Code, and MAR
- Assisting with drafting discrete sections of the Annual Report, including the directors’ report, corporate governance statement, Directors’ Remuneration report and preparation of Directors emoluments
- Providing Company Secretarial oversight of Group share schemes
- Working with the Legal team and external Company Secretarial resource to actively support the Group’s subsidiary governance
Requirements for the role:
- Previous experience within a FTSE 250 as Assistant Company Secretary essential
- Good knowledge of the Companies Act 2006, the UK Corporate Governance Code, UK Listing Rules and Disclosure and Transparency Guidance, MAR and any related best practice guidance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (clear, concise and professional) and being aware of the need to manage messaging to different stakeholders
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.