City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum
5 months ago
This growing FinTech is looking for an ICSA qualified Assistant Company Secretary to join their team in London.
This is an incredibly exciting time to join this FinTech as they have recently listed on the NYSE and are continuously growing. This role has huge opportunity for growth and would suit an ambitious, technically strong candidate.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring full compliance of all UK subsidiaries (including FCA regulated subsidiaries) with all statutory reporting requirements and advise on best practice governance requirements for key operating subsidiaries.
- Maintaining and updating statutory records including the preparation and filing of documents with Companies House for all UK companies.
- Driving automation and simplification - including the increased use of Diligent/Blueprint and electronic execution
across all Group Subsidiaries
- Overseeing and owning all corporate secretarial third-party relationships globally and manage costs
In order to be successful in this role, you will
- Be ICSA qualified or nearly qualified
- Previous financial services experience
- Experience with Blueprint/Diligent
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.