Global banking group looking to expand their company secretarial function with the strategic hire of an assistant company secretary, to perform secretarial and corporate governance duties.
- Perform functions for applicable subsidiaries
- Maintain constitutional documents
- Play a part in the development and maintenance of a streamlined governance framework
- Provide training and support to directors and other committee members
- Prepare papers and board minutes
- Qualified lawyer with corporate experience and familiarity with corporate governance.
- Qualified lawyer 3-6 years PQE
- In house or Law firm experience
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.