City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
4 months ago
Multidisciplinary professional services firm is seeking an Assistant Company Secretary to join their in-house team in London on a 6 month FTC (with scope for extension).
As the Assistant Company Secretary, some of your responsibilities will include:
- assisting with a number of board and committee meetings in terms of preparation and minuting
- assisting in ensuring the Group is fully compliant with all legislative, regulatory and governance requirements
- assisting with any corporate actions that may be required
- acting as the company secretary to certain Group Committees
You, as the Assistant Company Secretary will:
- be ICSA qualified
- have at least 3 - 4 years company secretarial experience, in a professional services or financial services background
- be able to hit the ground runnings in terms of board support requirements
This is a 6 month FTC with scope for extension and the opportunity for the role to become permanent.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.