2 months ago
This international bank is looking for a part/fully qualified Assistant Company Secretary to join their team in London.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the arrangements for all meetings of the Board and Board Committees
- Acting as secretary to the Board and Board Audit & Risk Committee
- Maintaining all the required statutory registers for the organisation and its subsidiaries
- Filing all required returns and notifications at Companies House and inform Compliance of any changes that need to be notified to the PRA and/or FCA.
- Reviewing compliance with the latest version of the UK Corporate Governance
To be successful in this role you will have c.4 years CoSec experience, ideally within a financial services environment and be part/fully ICSA qualified.
This organisation operates a hybrid working model with the requirement to be in the office 3 days per week.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.