Assistant Company Secretary
This international bank is looking for an Assistant Company Secretary to join their close knit team in London.
The post holder will work alongside and support the Company Secretary in the delivery of company secretarial and governance services to the Bank, taking ownership and responsibility for assigned responsibilities and duties. The post holder will work closely with the Team’s paralegal and other members of the Legal & Co Sec Team to fulfil their responsibilities.
Some of your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Scheduling Board and ExCo meetings and maintaining their respective meeting calendars
- Preparing agendas and collating papers for Board meetings, Committees and annual general meetings (AGMs) using available Board meeting software
- Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries
- Handling all Companies House filings including the Bank’s annual confirmation statement
- Acting as Secretary to the Bank’s charity Foundation
To be successful in this role you will be a part/fully qualified Company Secretary (or a qualified lawyer) with at least 5 years’ experience in a company secretarial role, preferably within financial services. Charity specific experience would also be desirable.
This company operates a hybrid working policy with the expectation for individuals to be in the office 3 days per week.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.