The role will involve:
- Acting as the first point of contact for company secretarial and corporate governance queries arising across the global business
- Maintain good relationships with a global network of internal stakeholders, including the legal and finance teams, the Executive team and various boards of directors
- Manage relationships with third parties including external company secretarial providers
- Support the development and implementation of a global corporate governance framework
- Provide training to directors on their legal responsibilities and duties as directors
- Prepare board papers and draft associated documents including board minutes and powers of attorney
- Review and maintain up-to-date filing systems and group information register
- Coordinate obtaining signatures, and ID information, from internal stakeholders as required
- Coordinate notarisation, apostille and other registration formalities in connection with, amongst others, directorship appointments and terminations and new entity incorporation
- Assist the legal team with the statutory filing aspects of ad hoc project work e.g. group restructuring
- Assist the finance team with the annual accounts board approval and filing process, including scheduling board meetings and liaising with external providers to ensure filings are completed on time
- Manage external providers to ensure accurate and timely filing of annual returns and other statutory documents and maintenance of statutory books
We offer flexible working and would consider someone 4 days a week for this role.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.