Assistant Company Secretary
This FTSE Small Cap organisation is looking for an CGI qualified Assistant Company Secretary to join their team in a newly created role in Maidenhead.
You will be provided with exposure to the top of the company, working closely with the CEO and CFO as well as the chance to build strong governance principles for the whole business.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all the statutory compliance requirements of the Group’s UK operating companies are met.
- Liaising with external providers of the overseas offices in regard to overseas operating companies and compliance matters.
- Assisting the Company Secretary in the organization and minuting in subsidiary board meetings.
- Assisting the Company Secretary in the production of the Governance Report as part of the Group Annual Report and its verification process with the Group’s external auditors as may be required.
To be considered for this role you will:
- be fully CGI qualified
- have a sound grasp of corporate governance issues and a commercial frame of mind.
- have strong Co Sec experience coupled with extensive UK experience.
- have well-structured and analytical approach to reporting.
This role offers hybrid working with the expectation to be in the office 2 – 3 days per week
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.