Assistant Company Secretary
We are working with a large not-for-profit organisation who are looking for an Assistant Company Secretary to join their team in London.
Reporting to the Company Secretary, you will engage with the company boards, the executive committee, senior leadership teams and external stakeholders. This includes supporting key company meetings, members’ general meetings, board, and committee meetings.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate the production of board and committee meetings papers, including the preparation of certain reports.
- Coordinate arrangements for Board events, Board induction sessions and strategic workshops, board, and committee evaluations.
- Support the efficient running of board and committee meetings.
- Attend meetings and draft clear and concise meeting minutes, chair reports and action items report.
- Support and guide the directors so that they operate within the law and the governance framework.
Requirements for the Assistant Company Secretary Role:
- Part ICSA Qualified or equivalent university degree/diploma in Business and Administration.
- 2 years’ company secretarial experience within an In-House role.
- Proficient written and verbal communications skills including experience of taking minutes and identify and record the salient points of a discussion.
- Able to liaise with and provide advice to key stakeholders building effective and lasting relationships
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.