£50000 - £55000 per annum + £5,000 car allowance
8 months ago
This large retail organisation is looking for an CGI/ICSA qualified Assistant Company Secretary to join their team in London.
The Assistant Company Secretary will be responsible for leading and administering the Company's key corporate secretarial requirements and providing key and high-profile support to the Head of Legal who looks after company secretarial and the legal team, while supporting board members, finance, and investor relations teams on corporate matters.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as Secretary to the Governance & Compliance Steering Committee (including scheduling meetings, taking minutes and following up on actions)
- Leading on company name changes, director changes, capital changes, registered office changes, and other company secretarial matters as required
- Managing and working with Overseas Company Secretarial advisers, coordinating information required for filings, scheduling and attending overseas subsidiary meetings and KYC checks
- Monitoring changes in relevant UK legislation, draft memorandums as appropriate and implementing procedures and changes as necessary to satisfy the new obligations.
To be successful in this role you should:
- Be part or fully CGI (ICSA) qualified
- Have experience working as part of a well-established corporate team, either in-house or within a law firm/financial services firm
- Strong knowledge of Blueprint/Diligent
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with strong organisation skills
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.