Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€55000 - €70000 per annum
7 months ago
The successful person will report to the Group Company Secretary and will play an important role within the function to deliver a solid company secretarial service whilst ensuring compliance and relevant obligations under company law, stock exchange rules and corporate governance guidelines are met. The successful candidate will be have good knowledge of company law and corporate governance and excellent organisational and communication skills. key responsitibities will include:
- Providing support and assistance to the Company Secretary on day-to-day company secretarial matters;
- Managing CRO / Companies House filings for the Company and its subsidiaries;
- Assisting with the organisation of the Group AGM;
- Assisting the Group Remuneration Committee and Nomination Committee, and assisting with the Group's share schemes;
- Arranging regulatory announcements and Central Bank filings;
- Assisting with company reorganisations, strike off and dissolutions;
- Acting as secretary to a number of internal committees;
- Maintaining and updating bank mandate records for Group companies;
The successful candidate will ideally be readily avaiable and a graduate, ICSA qualified or with a legal qualification and at least three years' experience in a similar role in a corporate environment, ideally a listed plc.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.