Dublin, Republic of Ireland
7 months ago
The successful candidate will play a key role in all aspects of the function and ensure compliance with relevant statutory obligations, listing rules and corporate governance standards etc. key responsibilities will include:
- Providing day-to-day support to the Company Secretary on company secretarial and corporate governance matters.
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, listing rules, governance standards in addition to internal policies and procedures.
- Assisting with the production of the Annual Report.
- Managing statutory requirements ensuring annual returns and relevant filings under Irish Company Law are completed and filed in a timely manner.
- Ensuring maintenance of all statutory records and company registers.
- Arranging regulatory announcements and Central Bank filings as required.
The successful candidate will have some Plc experience, an ICSA qualification, strong attention to detail, ability to multitask and prioritise.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.