Arbitration (Insurance) Senior Associate
A leading international law firm headquartered in the UK with over 50 offices globally is looking for a senior associate to join their international arbitration team in Singapore, with a focus on the construction and energy sector. They handle some of the largest insurance and reinsurance claims regionally.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a market leader for this industry and be exposed to a wide range of international work. The partners who head up the team are ranked 1 for this sector.
Role and Responsibilities:
- A combination of advisory and contentious work:
- International dispute resolution for construction and contractual issues, and/or industrial product defect claims
- Advising clients within the insurance sector on high net worth and complex speciality claims across property, construction, engineering and energy product lines
- Cross jurisdictional legal analysis, especially within APAC and Middle East.
- You are Commonwealth qualified, based in Singapore, and have at least 4 years of experience in either an international arbitration or insurance practice.
- Your international arbitration experience are with construction/infrastructure or energy matters.
- Having excellent academic results will be advantageous.
- You are driven and a team player with excellent communication skills.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.