PCH - Developer_1604506261
12 months ago
My client, a top tier financial services institution is looking for an Application Developer to join their team. This is a permanent role based in London.
*You must have right to work in the UK*
We are looking for a full stack developer who will play an integral role in the ongoing application & data analysis, design, development, integration, improvements and maintenance of the Investment Data platform which will span a broad range of UI, data and backend functionality.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with business analysts, testers, and other developers to rapidly build, test, and deploy code
- Participate in and contribute towards code reviews, bug/issue triage, and documentation
- Develop scalable, reusable software components in line with architectural standards.
- Develop module based user interfaces of high quality
- Implement automated test - unit and integration tests for continuous integration and maintenance
- Responsible for solving problems and application support issues
- Responsible for ensuring non-functional requirements (such as performance, auditing, security, support) are considered during development.
- Detail technical design and analysis work
- Participate in agile ceremonies: Sprint planning, Scrum, Sprint demo, retrospectives etc.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of commercial experience in Software development
- Strong Mathematics background and experience with statistical analysis and implementation of mathematical models.
- Knowledge and practical application of Design Patterns and Practices
- Solid experience with SQL Server, with tables, views, stored procedures. Ability to performance tune the queries, views and procs.
- Experience with front-end performance/rendering optimisation
- Solid experience with DI and TDD
- Experience with performance improvement and memory management
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of Cloud platform infrastructure and technology experience, preferably Azure
- .Net Framework, Net Core, C#
- ASP.net MVC
- REST API (Open API/Swagger)
- SQL Server
- Entity Framework, Dapper
- Angular 8
- HTML5, CSS and CSS pre-processors (LESS, SASS etc.), responsive design
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.