APAC Senior Legal Counsel – SAAS (Maternity Cover)
Our client is a UK headquartered software MNC focusing on robotics process automation. They are looking for a senior commercial legal counsel for an urgent maternity cover.
This is an exciting opportunity to be working in an entrepreneurial institution who prides themselves as a leader in digital transformation, acting as a trusted legal advisor for the business across APAC.
- Providing sound commercial legal advice to sales teams across APAC, fostering strong business partnership with counterparts in different functions across the region
- Managing a broad range of contracts including leading complex negotiations and supporting full sales cycles
- Ensuring efficiency and alignment with global policy in keeping workflow and processes up to date
- Managing and working alongside external counsels in various jurisdictions
- Conducting legal training and simplifying complex legal terminology to internal and external stakeholders where necessary
- LLB from a recognized University
- Common-law qualified lawyer with 8-12 PQE gained from ideally a mix of private practice and in-house capacity
- As this is a maternity cover role, lawyers with direct b2b software licensing experience familiar with SAAS contracts, reseller agreements, marketing agreements, relevant NDAs and MSAs would be required
- Proven ability to handle complex commercial contracts with direct negotiation experience
- Know-how in managing global IP, privacy and data protection matters would be advantageous
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, proficiency in a secondary language (Mandarin, Japanese) would be ideal
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.