This is a global MNC in the food & beverage industry looking for a legal counsel to support the region’s business.
- Identify, analyze and manage legal issues in different markets with support from external counsel and provide practical solutions to business
- Lead counsel providing support on all legal activities for the business within the region
- Assist with compliance matters ncluding providing compliance trainings on such topics
- Handle IP related matters including advising on trademark infringement, copyright, and management of parallel imported products
- Qualified lawyer in Hong Kong, Malaysia or Singapore with at least 5 years of experience working in law firm(s) and inhouse environment
- Able to work under pressure and handle substantial workload
- Preferably gained experience in fast moving consumer goods and food industry
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.