A Global Real Estate investment manager is looking to hire a Senior AML/KYC officer for their Luxembourg office, you will be reporting into the Head of Compliance and will gain strong autonomy and decision-making skills in a collaborative environment.
You are expected to:
- Conduct KYC and Due Diligence reviews and assess/identify risks.
- Handle both investor and asset side AML/KYC analysis
- Assist in maintaining the AML/KYC Framework
- Work closely with the RC on challenging topics regarding financial crime
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within KYC
- Be able to work analysis within Investor and Asset side
- Fluent in English- Essential, Further European Language- Desired
- Degree- Desired
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Senior Consultant | Compliance
London, Netherlands, UK