about 1 year ago
A top UK law firm are looking to add to their Risk & Compliance function with the hire of a junior level AML & Conflicts assistant to assist the business acceptance team on a 12 Month FTC.
- Assist with potential conflict of interest by using conflict database searches in Intapp
- Review documentation and AML information for the matter opening process
- Carry out research on new clients of the firm through software and databases
- Gain an understanding of the SRA code of conduct in relation to conflicts of interest
The Ideal Candidate:
- Self-motivating graduate looking to pursue a career in Risk and Compliance. (Non-graduate with Risk & Compliance experience will also be considered)
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise tasks
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good organisational skills
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.