Global leading law firm, with over 50 offices worldwide, are looking to add to their Risk & Compliance team in London with the hire of an AML Analyst on a 6 Month FTC.
- Carry out compliance activities in line with AML obligations
- Undertake CDD process
- Investigate suspicions on clients and matters, escalating them to a senior member of staff
- Advise internal fee earners on AML issues
- Perform client and matter risk assessments
The Ideal Candidate
- Law degree (2:1 or above)
- LPC (preferred)
- AML experience with a Law firm
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.