- Carrying out Client Due Diligence process
- Sanctions monitoring and advisory processes
- Matter management, including matter opening and assessing compliance with the SRA Code of Conduct Anti-bribery procedures
- Advising the firm on its AML, ABC and professional ethical compliance obligations and standards
- High risk client, PEP and Business Acceptance Committee Processes
- Relevant university degree and/or International Compliance Association Diploma in Anti-Money Laundering or Compliance
- Compliance experience working in a law firm or a professional services environment
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.