City of London, London
7 months ago
Top international law firm currently looking to hire an AML professional to support the Business Acceptance Team. The ideal candidate will have at least on years' experience carrying out AML responsibilities for a top law firm.
- Assisting in the CDD process for all clients of the firm
- Review client matter files
- Answer AML queries from fee earners and secretaries
- Provide advice on complex AML issues
- Support the development of AML best practice
- At least one years' Legal AML experience
- LLB / LPC
- Excellent analytical and communicative skills
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.