Top UK law firm looking for an AML Analyst to join their growing team, based in the London offices. The ideal candidate will be assisting the firm carrying out key compliance responsibilities for their dedicated client base.
- Carrying out KYC / CDD checks for the firm
- Ensuring the firm and clients are compliant with AML regulations
- Meeting and communicating efficiently and effectively with clients
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous AML and KYC experience with Legal / FS background
- Minimum 2:1 degree
- Self-motivated and organised
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.