Sydney, New South Wales
9 months ago
Our client, a prestigious international law firm, is seeking a Senior Associate to join their high calibre Restructuring & Insolvency team.
This role offers exposure to a breadth of top tier restructuring and insolvency matters, such as advising stakeholders in corporate distress situations including administrators, liquidators and receivers, secured and unsecured lenders and other creditors, mezzanine financiers and bondholders, vendors and purchasers of distressed assets, and boards and shareholders of distressed entities. The team works with a variety of clients including Australian ASX-listed corporations, Australian and international banks, major insolvency firms, private equity firms and distressed debt funds.
- 5+ years' PQE with experience in restructuring, insolvency or finance
- Excellent technical, communication and organisational skills
- You will also be highly motivated and have excellent attention to detail and strong commercial acumen
- The ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and balance competing demands is essential
- Strong client management skills and an interest in taking a significant role in business development
If you are interested in applying for this position or would like to find out more, please contact me for a confidential discussion.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.