With borders in Australia opening for the first time in two years, the opportunity to relocate is once again available to both those looking to return home or those considering a move from the UK.
We were joined by partners from Baker Mckenzie’s Transaction Practice Group (TPG) to learn more about what the Australian market has to offer.
About the Event
In the webinar, Baker McKenzie’s TPG partners covered:
• The current Australian legal landscape and market update
• How to go about making a move to Australia
• What options are available as part of the visa application process
• What living in Australia is really like
• Baker McKenzie’s history and position in the market and their relocation process
• Details around current opportunities at the firm and what skill sets the firm is looking for
• What it’s like to work at Baker McKenzie in Australia
About Baker McKenzie
Baker McKenzie have a long history in the Australian market with their first office opening in 1964. In fact, theywere the first global law firm to enter the country and have had the world’s strongest law firm brand for 11 years running (Acritas). Globally, they have more than 13,000 people working for 76 offices in 46 countries.
The Baker McKenzie Transactional Practice Group (TPG) in Australia is recruiting UK lawyers from the United Kingdom to join their team in Australia. There are opportunities across the Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane offices. The TPG group is looking for qualified lawyers with experience in Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity, Equity Capital Markets, Funds & Financial Services, Corporate Advisory, Environmental Markets & Climate Change, and Reorganisations.