Helen Howard Salary Guide, Market Insight, USA...
Welcome to the Taylor Root 2020 Global In-house Market Report & COVID-19 Impact Survey. In what has been an unprecedented year of uncertainty, we felt that it was more vital than ever that our annual commentary on the in-house market was being informed not only by our global team of specialist consultants but also by you.
The full report contains:
• Overview of the Global Legal, Risk & Compliance Market
• COVID-19 and the Challenges facing General Counsel and In-house Lawyers
• The Future of Working and The New Normal
• Coping with Compliance, Managing Risk and Supporting the Recovery
• Case Study: Hiring During a Pandemic -The Virtual Process
• International Legal Market Insights for the United Kingdom, Ireland, BeNeLux, Italy, Germany, META region, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, and North America
Below is an extract from the North America Legal Market Update
The Legal and Compliance market in the U.S. was very active in 2019 and 2020 started strong, with companies making long-term, strategic and expansive hiring plans. When COVID-19 hit the U.S. in mid-March, many interview processes were immediately put on hold and only those hires deemed ‘essential’ were allowed to continue. The effects of the lockdown and the spread of the virus across the country on hiring has been substantial. Hiring freezes are now the norm and budget discussions have been dragged out, with many new hires originally budgeted for 2020, now being pushed back to 2021.
We invite you to download the complete report by filling in the form below, or for an in-depth discussion on any of the material in the report please contact one of our Taylor Root in-house consultants today.
Complete the form below to download the full report.