Welcome to the Taylor Root 2022 Global In-house Market Report. In what has once again been an unprecedented year, we felt that it was more vital than ever that our annual commentary on the in-house market was being informed not only by our global team of specialist consultants but also by you, our global in-house community.
Below is an extract from the Report:
Fast forward to 2022 and we find ourselves confronted with the most extreme upswing ever experienced in the in-house legal market, across all of the major jurisdictions that Taylor Root operates in. It is a perfect storm of bloated hiring requirements (many of which were repressed during the pandemic), a discerning candidate pool aware of their scarcity in the market, and hiring managers frantically trying to keep pace with both. During these unprecedented times, we have seen the role of General Counsel come under sharp focus as they have guided businesses through incredible uncertainty and upheaval. Added to this, there has been a greater spotlight on Environmental Social Governance (ESG), a movement away from Diversity, Equality and Inclusion (DEI) as rhetoric to something much more deliberate and accountable, and of course the fallout of the ongoing pandemic and how that has affected companies. There has never been a more interesting time to be an in-house lawyer.
The full report contains:
• Overview of the Global Legal, Risk & Compliance Market
• Industry Articles
- How to Facilitate a Sector Switch
- ESG: How Can In-house Lawyers Impact their Businesses?
- The Evolution of Legal Operations
- How Can Inclusive Language Create a Diverse Workforce?
- How to Facilitate an Inclusive Recruitment Process
- Expansion into the China Market
• International Legal Market Insights and Salary Tables for the United Kingdom, Ireland, BeNeLux, Italy, France, Germany, Middle East, Turkey, Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Australia, and North America
We invite you to download the complete report by filling in the form below, or for an in-depth discussion on any of the material in the report please contact one of our Taylor Root in-house consultants today.
Complete the form below to download the full report.