Hamish Richmond Salary Guide, Market Insight, Ireland...
Welcome to the Taylor Root 2020 Global In-house Market Report & COVID-19 Impact Survey. In what has been an unprecedented year of uncertainty, we felt that it was more vital than ever that our annual commentary on the in-house market was being informed not only by our global team of specialist consultants but also by you.
The full report contains:
• Overview of the Global Legal, Risk & Compliance Market
• COVID-19 and the Challenges facing General Counsel and In-house Lawyers
• The Future of Working and The New Normal
• Coping with Compliance, Managing Risk and Supporting the Recovery
• Case Study: Hiring During a Pandemic -The Virtual Process
• International Legal Market Insights for the United Kingdom, Ireland, BeNeLux, Italy, Germany, META region, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, and North America
Below is an extract from the Ireland Legal Market Update
The effects of COVID-19 in Ireland have been similar to that of many other European countries. The haste and subsequent length of the lockdowns had a direct impact on recruitment activity in Ireland, resulting in hiring freezes, salary cuts, and with some businesses seeking to participate in the Government’s temporary COVID-19 wage subsidiary scheme to shore up their finances. And whilst working from home was in most cases implementable for large organisations, on-boarding proved to be too much of a significant challenge for most.
We invite you to download the complete report by filling in the form below, or for an in-depth discussion on any of the material in the report please contact one of our Taylor Root in-house consultants today.
Complete the form below to download the full report.